So, a couple of different folks are making blade chassis devices. IBM has the bladecenter and HP has the bladesystem.
While they're awesome in terms of machine density, they can unexpectedly hose you if you're not careful. For instance, if you don't carefully check that there are no unexpected internal paths that bypass spanning tree, you could end up with a topology loop.
I hate when that happens.
- sniffing traffic on a netscreen - snoop or debug flow
- "Wait, did we forget something?"
- Password recovery on foundry/brocade devices
- Everything is better with Legos.
- It's Radia Perlman's network. We just route over it.
- Oh, blade chassis devices, you are awesome yet ann...
- Stay classy, network world.
- Okay, this is a weird one -- Synless Acking
- ▼ July (8)