Oh, yay! Network world has a list of resources and pages regarding women in networking.
Oh, boo! Network world is still running a hottest booth babe contest!
I am reminded of a Cisco Networkers conference I went to about 10 years ago. One of the sessions was about ways to encourage and retain women in networking. That was nice. And then, the very same day, there was the social event where part of the decor added to the venue was a bunch of "living statues", which were scantily clad women standing around on pedestals being very still. No guys. Just women. Even a single token male bit of beefcake to go with the cheesecake would've been great and would've gotten the taste of boyzone sexism out of my brain. NO SUCH LUCK.
STAY CLASSY, NETWORK INDUSTRY. STAY CLASSY.
- sniffing traffic on a netscreen - snoop or debug flow
- "Wait, did we forget something?"
- Password recovery on foundry/brocade devices
- Everything is better with Legos.
- It's Radia Perlman's network. We just route over it.
- Oh, blade chassis devices, you are awesome yet ann...
- Stay classy, network world.
- Okay, this is a weird one -- Synless Acking
- ▼ July (8)