It's not just overt displays of stupidity and classlessness on the part of the industry. Sometimes it's more subtle. Like making a management simulator on the web and FORGETTING TO INCLUDE THE OPTION TO HIRE WOMEN.
I can't really thing of anything to say beyond what what's here at contexts.org (via geekfeminism.org)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- sniffing traffic on a netscreen - snoop or debug flow
- "Wait, did we forget something?"
- Password recovery on foundry/brocade devices
- Everything is better with Legos.
- It's Radia Perlman's network. We just route over it.
- Oh, blade chassis devices, you are awesome yet ann...
- Stay classy, network world.
- Okay, this is a weird one -- Synless Acking
- ▼ July (8)
- Regis has worked as a network engineer since 1994 for small companies and for large companies.
Post a Comment